1.01.2014

Happy New Year 2014

Happy New Year! It's 2014 and I'm excited about a new chapter and lots of new adventures that lie in store! Last year marked an incredible journey to my first IRONMAN and I am still realizing the impact in made on my life. I can't wait to share some of the things that I have learned from my Beach2Battleship experience. Stay tuned for stories about race day and my continued effort to show gratitude to all those who made my 2013 experience one of the biggest successes in my life. 



It was so remarkable that I am going to do it again! Last night [New Year's Eve!] at 10:25p, I signed up for my second 140.6-mile triathlon. One of my favorite quotes/phrases is "that I tried everything twice and liked it both times"! This falls into that category! I loved everything about my B2B training and race. This year, I want to do it again. There are new anxieties, new worries, new fears to face - as well as new goals and victories to taste and I'm willing to take a RISK. I hope you'll join me for the ride.