9.25.2012

Back to Life :: Back to Reality

Howdy, Ya'll! What a summer! It's been an amazing season - one of my favorites ever. It started with the FLETCHER FLYER in June and ended with a bang after our staycation in Wrightsville Beach.

Of course, the song that's stuck in my head is Back to Life (however do you want me, however do you need me). I dove right into a few web projects and a video project for a friend's fundraiser.

Check out Going the Distance 2012.  My friend Jennifer Young is doing a full iron-distance triathlon on October 20, 2012, to raise money for orphans in Bon Repos, Haiti. I created the video that she's using online and in presentations to possible donors.


My other favorite project is a web makeover. Many of you know that I was a Mary Kay image consultant a few years ago and I'm happy to report I'm still doing makeovers! In the next week, I'll be rolling out a complete site makeover for PT by the Sea and an exciting addition to Fitness for Life. Out with the old.....and in with the NEW

The fall looks promising and exciting, too. My second-ever half-iron triathlon is less than a month away. I start my second season of coaching the YDubTriClub and I am starting a new feature on this site. More on that in the next ten days. Until then, take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment